Itac2 45 Gr Extra Strength
Grip ITAC2 45 gr Extra Strength for pole dance. This colourless beeswax provides an unequalled grip for pole dance training in spinning mode or your aerial equipment for more safety whether you are a beginner or an expert
Click and Collect
Returns within 14 days
Highly recommended for all pole dancers, from beginners to experts. iTac2 is the "Grip" you need to have!
The iTac2 Pole Dance Grip works by adding the perfect level of moisture and adheres to the skin, providing a solid and reliable grip surface for your hands and/or body - helping you to improve control while conserving energy and repelling sweat and moisture.
iTac2 Extra Strength is recommended for X-Stage poles and Xpert poles that work in spinning mode or for aerial equipment such as hoops.
For pole dance bars in static mode I recommend the ITac2 Regular instead.
iTac2 is clean, safe and economical
- Made from natural ingredients from clean Australian forests
- Very economical
- 45g jar containing more than 100 applications
- Unique formulation leaves no white residue on skin or clothing
Easy to use :
1. Take a small amount of iTac2 on your finger and rub it on your hands and/or body, then wait a minute for the iTac2 to activate.
2. To remove iTac2 from your body and/or hands, use warm soapy water.
3. To remove the iTac2 from your pole, we recommend that you use the iTac2 Pole Cleaner.
If you perspire a lot, you can also apply X-DRY gel in the hollow spaces (elbows, knees...).
- Online only
- Online only
Lupit Pole Dance Bar Classic G2 ideal for pole dancing at home available in chrome, stainless steel and black powder coated finish and in 42 and 45 mm diameter. Easy to install, smooth surface, nickel and allergen free. For use in static or spinning mode