Itac2 45 Gr Regular Grip
Grip Itac2 45 Gr Regular for Pole Dance: the reference of waxes for a good and safe grip on your pole in static mode. Conceived on base of beeswax, it is colourless and adheres perfectly. Very economical to use
Click and Collect
Returns within 14 days
The iTac2 Pole Dance Grip Regular works by adding the perfect level of moisture and adheres to the skin, providing a solid and reliable grip surface for your hands and/or body - helping you to improve control while conserving energy and repelling sweat and moisture.
I recommend the use of Regular wax for static poles and Extra Strength wax for the poles you will be using in spinning.
iTac2 is clean, safe and economical
- Made from beeswax
- Very economical
- 45g jar containing more than 100 applications
- Unique formulation leaves no white residue on skin or pole dance clothing
Easy to apply :
1. Take a small amount of iTac2 on your finger and rub it on your hands and/or body, then wait a minute for the iTac2 to activate.
2. To remove iTac2 from your body and/or hands, use warm soapy water.
3. To remove the iTac2 from your pole, we recommend that you use the iTac2 Pole Cleaner.
- Online only
- Online only
Lupit Pole Dance Bar Classic G2 ideal for pole dancing at home available in chrome, stainless steel and black powder coated finish and in 42 and 45 mm diameter. Easy to install, smooth surface, nickel and allergen free. For use in static or spinning mode