Pack Ballet Advanced course CDCJ

Pack for the Ballet Classical Dance Advanced course at the Centre Danse Cynthia Jouffre Rixheim with Virginie Bigois-Freches including a

- a Galate dance leotard in navy blue + a pair of Bloch Contoursoft convertible dance tights + a pair of half-points to try in your Ezabel dance store in Mulhouse

I highly recommend you to complement the hairdressing kit as well as the elastic to work on your kick which will be requested during the year

€30.00
€24.00 Save 20%

Color
Shoe size
Width

€47.90
€38.32 Save 20%

Size
Color

€13.00
€10.40 Save 20%

1. This product or combination is out of stock.
Size
Color

Pack content

Performa S0284G bi-sole ballet slipper for girls that encompasses the dancers foot to perfection! Stretch, sewn-in elastic, this dance shoe is practical for both moms and kids. Available in 3 widths: B, C and D, I fit little girls from size 27 (9) to 33.5 (1.5). Pink color, this canvas demi pointe has elastics that can tighten the smallest : take 2 sizes above their usual size. Available in adult version

The Performa S0284 slippers are made of canvas with two soles. Super soft and light, it wraps perfectly around the dancers foot thanks to its ultra comfortable stretch canvas. Available in 3 widths, B for thin feet, C for a standard foot, D for a wide foot, all dancers, whatever their size, will find a shoe that fits. The PINK ballet color matches the Contoursoft dance tights for girls as well as the convertible dance tights for women. However, if you are looking for this shoe in your skin tone, contact me for more information. These ready to dance slippers are my best selling dance shoes in my dance store in Mulhouse as they offer satisfaction to most dancers from beginner to advanced, from child to adult. Please note that an in-store fitting is always preferable beforehand.

Features

Bi-sole, and ultra comfortable and lightweight stretch canvas
    Specially designed front last for optimal balance
    Adheres superbly to the arch of the foot
    Cushioning with heel pads
    Pre-sewn criss-cross elastic straps
    Generous leather insoles on the forefoot and heel

Composition

Ultra soft stretch canvas, suede soles

Data sheet

Compositions
Canvas
Sole
Split Sole
Level
All Level
Attachment
Double Crossed Elastics

The Galate dance leotard for girls has wide straps for a great comfort. Ideal for official dance school outfits but also for all your dance competitions, its microfiber material hugs the dancer's body while providing great comfort. We like the little gathers on the front neckline. Available in sky blue and pastel pink

The Galate dance leotard for girls is a basic for your dance wardrobe. Ideal for the official outfits of dance schools but also for all your competitions, you will excel on stage with this timeless model which also exists in leotard dance woman Galate. It has wide straps. Its microfiber material hugs the dancer's body while providing a lot of comfort. We like the little gathers on the front neckline. Available in light blue and pastel pink, you can combine it with a tutu panty for more originality. Doubled leotard on the front.

Girl Dance Footed Tights in Contoursoft without borders in microfiber in rose ballet. Extra spandex for a perfect "back to form" function, this dance pantyhose is a must-have item in your classic dance outfits

Contoursoft Children's Footed Tights

Smooth supple softness for the ultimate comport.

• Extra spandex for the perfect "return to form" fonction.

• Perfect waist height.
  • Form fitting wider waistband to support.
  • Streamlined, small, but effective gusset stays hidden - like it should be

84 % Nylon, 16 % Spandex

You might also like